In the Finishing Stages:
(In the SURVIVE! Workshop: being finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
- GSO-4.1: Preorders from August, September and October 2015 are being worked on and shipped! The very last of the GSO-4.1 blades are finally through surface grinding! We will be working on completing Preorders over the next few months.
- GSO-7/7: Preorders from May and June 2015 and being worked on and shipped! The surface grinder is running everyday to get the last of the GSO-7/7 blades cleaned up and ready for surface finishing. Preorders are being worked on and shipped alongside the GSO-4.1 Preorders.
- GSO-4 Limited: All remaining orders will be shipped this month!
- GSO-3.5: All Starter Campaign orders are being surface finished. Preorders will be shipping out right behind the GSO-4.1. Handle materials are coming in and surface finishing is going well.
- GSO-2.7 Limited: Blades are going through final QC and sheaths are in production.
***Please note: There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are all fulfilled.***
- SK-3.5: In Production, completion TBD. Blades are in the final stages of production and handle materials have started to arrive. Check back for regular updates!
- GSO-12 / SK-12: In Production, blades are scheduled to go to surface grinding soon!
- GSO-6 / SK-6: In Production, blade blanks will be machined as time opens up on mill!
- GSO-4.5 Bushcraft Knife: Blade blanks are being cut on the waterjet!
- We do have steel for the following models and will update their production status as they get closer to cutting:
- Additional models will be added to the production schedule once these are further along. This includes the Necker, Necker II, and GSO-4.7, as well as a couple exciting new models.
This page will be updated as new information is available. The last update was on December 10, 2018.
To receive a production update in your inbox each month, please sign up for our 1st Friday Newsletter!