In the Finishing Stages:
(In the SURVIVE! Workshop: being finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
- GSO-7/7: These are the top priority right now. Preorders are getting built and sharpened.
- GSO-4.1 and GSO-4 Limited: Orders are being fulfilled alongside GSO-7/7 preorders.
- GSO-3.5: We've been slipping a few blades through surface finishing and handles are being machined. The blades look great and we are anticipating this run to finish out very smoothly and quickly.
***Please note: There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are all fulfilled. The building table is also the shipping table, so we have to work on things in batches.***
- SK-3.5: Being in production along side their GSO counterpart, these will be finishing up right behind the GSO-3.5 preorders.
- GSO-12 / SK-12: At surface grinding before going onto the bevel grinding machine.
- GSO-6 / SK-6: Blades are at heat treat.
- GSO-4.5: Being perimeter machined.
- GSO-10 / SK-10: Perimeter machining is getting setup.
- GSO-8: Steel sheets are getting cut as there is availability at the water jet.
- GSO-5.1 / SK-5.1: Will begin cutting shortly.
- We do have steel for the following models and will update their production status as they get closer to cutting:
- SURVIVE! F1 (Folder #1)
- SURVIVE! TSK
- Necker 2
- Additional models will be added to the production schedule once these are further along. This includes some that you know and love but also a few more exciting new models.
This page will be updated as new information is available. The last update was on July 20, 2019.
To receive a production update in your inbox each month, please sign up for our 1st Friday Newsletter!