(being surface finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
- GSO-7/7: These are the top priority right now. Preorders are getting built and sharpened.
- GSO-3.5: Preorders are starting to ship in small batches. There are just a few final steps that need completed to begin shipping larger batches: black oxiding fasteners, setting up the bow drill divot fixture, microtexturing more handles, peening more blades.
- GSO-3.5 Factory 2nds: These are being built to customer order specifications and are scheduled to ship with 90 days from when the order was placed. Preorders are priority but these will be shipping out in regular batches as well.
(in the heavy machining stages)
- GSO-12 / SK-12: At surface grinding before going on to the bevel grinding machine.
- GSO-6 / SK-6: Blades are at heat treat.
- GSO-4.5 / SK-4.5: At heat treating.
- GSO-10: Waiting to go to heat treat.
- GSO-8: These are being perimeter machined.
- GSO-5.1 / SK-5.1: These are being perimeter machined.
- SURVIVE! TSK: We have a good amount of these blanks stockpiled as well as some handle material scraps to work with so they will start perimeter machining soon.
- SK-4.1: Steel will be on the water jet ASAP.
- SK-2.7: These are being cut from the odds and ends of the SK-4.1 sheets.
- We do have steel for the following models and will update their production status as they get closer to cutting:
- SURVIVE! F1 (Folder #1)
- GSO-4.7 (Available as current GSO Preorders are fulfilled)
- Necker 2
- Additional models will be added to the production schedule once these are further along. This includes some that you know and love but also a few more exciting new models.
- There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are all fulfilled.
- In addition to being a small team, the building table is also the shipping table, so we have to work on things in batches.
This page will be updated as new information is available. The last update was on November 05, 2019.
To receive a production update in your inbox each month, please sign up for our 1st Friday Newsletter!