In the Finishing Stages:
(In the SURVIVE! Workshop: being finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
- GSO-4.1: Preorders from September and October 2015 are being worked on and shipped! We plan to have all remaining GSO-4.1 preorders wrapped up soon!
- GSO-7/7: Preorders from May and June 2015 and being worked on and shipped! Preorders are being fulfilled alongside the GSO-4.1 Preorders.
- GSO-4 Limited: Original preorders have all been shipped! New orders will be shipped within 90 days of purchase date, after sheaths have been completed. Additional knives will be available for purchase soon.
- GSO-3.5: All Starter Campaign orders are being surface finished and the handles are starting to be machined. Preorders will be shipping out right behind the GSO-4.1. The blades look great and we are anticipating this run to be the smoothest yet!
- GSO-2.7 Limited: Current orders are nearly all shipped. Another batch has been QC'd and is available now, to ship within 30 days of purchase date.
***Please note: There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are all fulfilled.***
- SK-3.5: In Production, completion TBD. Blades are in the final stages of production and materials have started to arrive. Check back for regular updates!
- GSO-12 / SK-12: In Production, at surface grinding and we are looking forward to their return to the workshop for bevel grinding!
- GSO-6 / SK-6: In Production, water jet cut blanks are being machined and will head to heat treat soon!
- GSO-4.5 Bushcraft Knife: Blade blanks are being cut on the water jet whenever there is machine time available!
- We do have steel for the following models and will update their production status as they get closer to cutting:
- Additional models will be added to the production schedule once these are further along. This includes the Necker, Necker II, and GSO-4.7, as well as a couple exciting new models.
This page will be updated as new information is available. The last update was on February 4, 2019.
To receive a production update in your inbox each month, please sign up for our 1st Friday Newsletter!