The GSO-2.7 Factory 2nds have minor cosmetic blemishes and are sold for a 10% discount. They have been through the same processes and are just as tough as the regular GSO-2.7 model, they just aren't quite as pretty.
The SURVIVE! GSO-2.7 is a new addition to the SURVIVE! line up. Even smaller than the GSO-3.5, the GSO-2.7 was designed for those who enjoy a very lightweight and compact blade. This design is ideally suited for users with smaller hands but the handle is still long enough to enjoy a full "four finger" grip with even a medium sized hand. The GSO-2.7 features a skeletonized tang under its handles. Whether you need a compact fixed blade for your B.O.B. set up or just need something more robust than a folder, consider the GSO-2.7 for your next adventure.
Our high quality Torx T-25 style fasteners are precision machined from 416 stainless steel. Key features of the kydex sheaths include: excellent retention, drain channels, and several attachment options with slots and eyelets, in addition to the kydex clip. The peened finish on the blade provides extra durability and is non-reflective. The spine is sharp enough for use with most ferro rods.
- You are not required to purchase a kydex sheath with your order but it is HIGHLY recommended that you do so.
- We do not have a set delivery date for preordered knives, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive regular production updates.
A bit about the steel used in SURVIVE! Knives:
CPM-20CV is a very high quality martensitic stainless steel, with outstanding corrosion resistance and excellent edge holding. CPM-20CV does lack the impact toughness of CPM-3V but being made with the CPM process, this steel is still very resistant to lateral stress (flex) breakage. Consider CPM-20CV for a very low maintenance, all weather cutting tool. Here is the CPM-20CV Data Sheet.
Be the first to review this product.
- Available during Monday Sales, depending on inventory. Keep an eye on our Production Schedule page more information.
- Blade Material:
- Blade Length:
- 2.75" (tip to front of handle)
- Blade Height:
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length:
- 3.6 oz (knife only), 5.8 oz (w/ sheath)