Couldn't decide which color handles to get? Need an extra sheath? We'll get you squared away in no time with our long list of factory options.
Not sure if you should be clicking on the 'New Spec' or 'Old Spec' button? Here are some ways to quickly tell them apart:
- Introduced as preorders during the SURVIVE! Starter Campaign in early 2015, though they started finishing production near the end of 2015. They were first made available for regular ordering at the start of 2016.
- Matte gray (Looks similar to a coating)
- Sharp corners
- Perimeter is smooth (machined)
- Curved through your hand
- Much more contoured than old spec handles
- Fasteners use a Torx T-25 bit
- Any knives produced before the major design revisions that debuted in the SURVIVE! Starter. These knives were produced in 2014 and earlier, though the last of the blades were still sold through 2015.
- Stonewashed (looks similar to galvanized steel)
- Rounded corners
- Perimeter may have lines from laser cutting
- Relatively straight from blade to pommel
- Some 3D contouring
- Fasteners are slotted for flat head bits