In the Finishing Stages:
(In the SURVIVE! Workshop: being finished, sharpened, built, and packed up)
- GSO-4.1: The final batches of Starter Orders (March & April 2015) are shipping! Preorders from May and June of 2015 are being worked on next! We will be working on Preorders over the next few months.
- GSO-7/7: Starter Orders (March & April 2015) are shipping! Preorders are being worked on and shipped alongside the GSO-4.1 Preorders.
- GSO-4 Limited: We have all of the materials and Preorders will be getting fulfilled once we are further along fulfilling Preorders from 2015.
- GSO-3.5: In the final stages of production! Keep an eye on our Instagram feed, @surviveknives, to know when handles, fasteners, and sheaths are starting to exist. Preorders should start shipping in a couple of months.
- Weekly Sales orders are being worked on alongside preorders and presale orders.
*Remaining blades, Factory 2nds and Ugly Betty knives will be made available as part of our Wednesday Sales, as we come across them while working on fulfilling existing preorders. We will not be listing any new inventory until we are caught up on our current backlog of Weekly Sales orders.
***Please note: There is a lot going on in the SURVIVE! Workshop these days. We are doing our best to get through existing preorders, but it will take several weeks from when preorders for a particular model start shipping out, until they are all fulfilled.***
- SK-3.5: In Production, completion TBD. Blades are in the final stages of production and should be available sometime within the next few months. Check back for regular updates.
- GSO-12 / SK-12: In Production, being water-jet. Blanks are getting precision machined to size!
- GSO-6 / SK-6: Run is getting ready to start cutting!
- We do have steel for the following models and will update their production status as they get closer to cutting:
This page will be updated as new information is available. The last update was on March 12, 2018.
To receive a production update in your inbox each month, please sign up for our 1st Friday Newsletter!